Monday, December 1, 2008

2 Week Celebration


Happy Birthday Jeff!

Forty reasons why I love my husband!!!!

My husband finally got his wish and we have a skateboard ramp in our backyard. He turned 40 on the 20th of November and of course we had a big party for him that night and then a week later the Big skateboard ramp building party. It was a lot of fun and I recommend it for all you ladies out there. The kids and the boys(men) stayed outside while us women got to talk. Happy Day!


Ezra calls it his skateboard Park. The crazy kid just turned 2.
Thanks Michael for the great pics!!

5 comments:

Global Future said...

Very nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://youngeveryday.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.

the batts said...

looks good! i'm just glad to see some new pics up. too bad we didn't get to stick around to see you riding on it.

Kat Clark said...

Yay for a new post! But double yay that it's all over and you never have to throw Jeff a 40th Birthday again!!!

Autumn said...

Ox is 40, crazy!
My hubby turns 50 next September, now that is scary!
How are you?

Autumn said...

Hey you-
Got your Christmas card today, cute!
However, I got 2, so if you need 1 back for someone else let me know!
Merry Christmas!