Sunday, May 30, 2010





Two friends and I threw this baby shower for a dear friend last week. I got my inspiration from an invite form Pingg (they have a great selection of e-vites). Sailboats it was. I went to my craft room to pick put the color scheme for the shower and found some in my vintage stash. I used the fabric to make a pendant flag and as ribbon on the sailboats. I figured out how to make sailboats out of paper and decided to use brown paper bags from the market and sticks from outside for the pole. They were perfect to use as food cards. The table runner was burlap with a blue and white polka dotted ribbon down the center. Our guest each took home a sailboat shape sugar cookies with the quote “One if by land two if by sea, with love we welcome this baby.” Fun vintage handkerchiefs were used under the lemon water. It was fun seeing all the pieces of this shower fall into place.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

So cute Jenn...great job as always!!