Thursday, November 5, 2009

OOH WHAT A WEEK

My little on is three and it is time. The thing we all hate doing as mothers. The task that is not fun and wish the kids would just figure it out themselves. Because really how many adults do we know that can't do this.
Yes it is potty training!


I have been home bound for three days and I have to say I am happy to be finishing new projects. I made a new design for a baby blanket and I new purse for myself.


Happy to be getting things done and to have no more diapers, but hate the process

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cute purse and great new baby blanket design! You are so good, Jenn! Best of luck with the potty training...I am jealous of the no diaper thing!

The Roberts said...

So how's it going? Is he there yet?

Brittany Simmons said...

So that baby blanket is so cute!