Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Back

I have recommitted myself to the blogging world. It has been one of those things (like alot in my life) that I swear I am going to do later and later now has become 5months. So lets start with the present.
One of my favorite things to do is to throw a baby shower. I love the fact that I am not the one pregnant and that a new little one will be arriving soon. My other favorite things are birds. I have been having so much fun making them and these little ones are so easy and fun to make (here is the pattern). I decided to combine the two for my friend Mindy. Wonderful food and good friends always make for a great time.

4 comments:

Movie Review Mom said...

Super cute Jen. Is Mindy Batt pregnant? Congrats!

Karalea-Karalea said...

Love it! So happy you're back to blogging! I've missed you! Love the pics!

Susan said...

It was such a cute shower...great job, Jenn!!

the batts said...

loved it!!! your the best:)